Unrivalled Support 24 Hours A Day
Our skilled engineers and account management team are always available to answer your queries and resolve incidents speedily and effectively.
We will ensure your system's reliability through expert installation and the implimentation of configuration which confirms to documented best practice. This will ensure that issues are infrequent - however when your need for assistance arises, you'll be assured that you can reach immediate support with an exceptional level of attention and care.
Whilst we help our customers realise the full potential of a large scale contact centre, we don't actually utilise one ourselves. We always ensure we have the resources to simply answer or return a call immediately, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. And whoever you engage with, you can be assured they are someone who 'can do', rather than pass on a message or give a false hope that action is being taken.
Extending Your Team
Customers renew their support contracts year upon year, with non binding terms, simply because they know that whatever their problem, our response will be a huge asset to their chosen way forward, and their ability to learn from problems and move on.
We can also ensure you have the highest standards of support so that you can relieve staff from being bogged down with issues which can resolve in a fraction of the time.
- Our online service desk ensures you have direct access to your team's cases, trace the updates and share information
- Regular type of work or administration tasks are documented and available to your team as Q&A troubleshooters
- Your own unique organisation accounts have access to a wealth of knowledgebase articles on general topics relating to your infrastructure as well as private articles specifically about your systems and common problems.
- We proactively monitor mission critical equipment and services and have automatic alerts and failovers in place where possible. We can share these alerts with your team if required.
- Our enterprise license with Teamviewer enables us to give you immediate desktop support and allows us to access mission critical servers unattended, where necessary.
- International manpower providing a local hands-on response.
- Information Technology Service Management (ITIL) approach for detailed practice in aligning IT services with business needs.