Our focus is to enable our users to have greater true mobility, with the best possible collaboration with a centralised, feature-rich unified solution. We are allowing organisations to communicate faster and more effectively from any location, on any device, with a single Unified Communications (UC) solution from a single provider.
With UC and UC as a Service (UCaaS), you can benefit from a seamless, consistent and secure user experience, regardless of location. Tailored to your specific business objectives, budget and resources, the right solution will enable you to boost productivity and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Advanced voice, video and document sharing features built-in, improve collaboration
- Presence and instant messaging tools streamline communication
- Seamlessly move between desktop and mobile devices for total mobility
- Experience superior voice quality and feature-rich functionality
From a very small team of staff, working as agents taking just telephone enquiries, to a large multinational operation with a combination of channels (phone calls, instant messaging, social media, email), we can provide a contact centre which gives your customers a rich, consistent experience which is proven to improve customer retention.
- A single application for all types of engagement increases agent productivity and reduces administrative overhead
- Enable communications through voice, email, chat SMS or social media
- Detailed live and historical analytics
We leverage O2, Vodafone and EE’s infrastructure to reach 99.7% of the UK population. As a client, you can exclusively benefit from having both fixed line and mobile services with us. Achieve lower call rates between your entire business mobile and landline estate.
- Single point of contact for fixed and mobile line services
- Exclusive billing platform for easy administration
- Tailored reporting options to support cost management
We drive productivity with fully managed, highly resilient, high-speed connectivity. Our connectivity services offer a variety of high-performance options, ranging from simple business broadband to dedicated Internet access and managed MPLS solutions. Offering ultimate scalability to work in harmony with your changing company-needs, empower your business with the right connection.
Managed Network Services
Managed internet access from ProAction Networks is your company's personal connection to the internet. Our private network infrastructure, with internationally placed data centres, and multiple carriers, means a fast, reliable and secure service, from any device. We are completely independent, and work with a number of carriers and ISPs to provide a tailored service with an individual solution.
- 24/7/365 Monitoring
- High speed connectivity across a range of bandwidth and latency
- Prioritisation and QoS to protect essential business traffic
- High resilience and security
- Flexible bandwidth options
- Unlimited data
- Fast fault response
- Wide Area (WAN) and private network options available
Business Internet Connectivity
ProAction Networks can offer you safe, scalable and dependable business broadband to suit your needs. With a range of bandwidths and speeds, our broadband is designed to meet both your company's current and future demands. What's more, we can assure business continuity through careful planning, comprehensive testing and monitoring, and when required, overlapping the new service with the old.
- Independent business internet does not compete with consumer traffic
- Flexible, tailored network
- Unlimited data, fast fault response
- 24/7/365 monitoring from our Networks Operations Centre
- Full install and managed service available
You can transform your business with a flexible and cost-effective cloud-based solution from ProAction Networks Ltd. Our cloud & IT Services offer bespoke multi-cloud options, always giving dependable and future-proof results.
Our cloud services accelerate business efficiency by delivering core IT capabilities ‘as a service’ – no need for you to maintain them.
Reduce your CapEx spend and enjoy the flexibility the cloud gives you. As you don't need to manage on-site hardware, your IT team can spend more time on driving strategic IT projects and service excellence.
21st Century connectivity can be a risky business. But it doesn't have to be. Your organisation is a valuable target for hackers, script kids, and those who wish to use your infrastructure for less than ethical means.
We help businesses of all shapes and sizes protect themselves, whilst alerting them to problems before serious damage has been done. A few affordable safeguards can bolster your digital perimeter. Our security options are constantly updated, and will detect and inhibit threats before you're lumbered with a big problem (and a big bill).